Monday, October 24, 2011

RHINOS CAN'T FLY.



Have you ever wanted to know what it feels like to fly? I have. Everyone can relate to that child hood conversation with your friends which usually started out with the question, "If you could be any animal in the world, what would you be?" There where always the easy answers of lion, tiger, and for me personally, I would always try to push my opinion, that being a Rhino would be the coolest thing ever.  However, there was always that one kid who would have the right answer. He would say something to the effect of, "I would like to be an eagle so I could fly." No one could ever compete with his answer.


I think everyone at sometime in their life has had that dream where they are soaring above everything without a care in the world. I think it would be safe to say that Jeb Corliss has had that dream a couple of times. Jeb Corliss is a professional base jumper, skydiver, and wing-suit flyer. The things he does on a daily basis certifies the the human need for the feeling of wide open spaces, freedom, and space has fueled us to do anything necessary to get the feeling of flying. In this video Jeb has taken it to a completely different level. This WOW Moment is dedicated to you Jeb for proving to me that flying is way cooler than being a Rhino could ever be.



No comments:

Post a Comment