Tuesday, December 6, 2011

City Slopestyle


Every time a snowstorm hit as a kid, I always had ideas of ways that I could take that fluffy white stuff, use the surroundings of where I lived, and turn it into skiing\sledding playground. I remember one instance specifically where I wanted to create a ski slope out of my neighbors roof. It had a nice long slope, and would end in a nice little jump into my back yard. I rememberr telling myself that when a big snowstorm hit, and my parents where gone, I would make my make shift ski hill. 

Well, I am sad to say, that my "roof slope" never happened. But, the funny thing about this story, is that I don't think I was the only kid in the world that had these kinds of ideas. Whether it was a ski slope, sweet bike jump, or even a narley tree hut, I imagine at least everyone of you reading, had some sort of concoction built up in your mind at one time or another.

I imagine that as a kid, JP Auclair had similar thoughts, except, unlike the rest of us, he got the green light to do just that. He literally turned the city, into his own personal ski slope. Just watch the video, it will all make sense.

This clip is form the movie: ALL.I.CAN...Enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment