Saturday, December 3, 2011

Real tree or Fake tree?




It's that time of year again, when we go to the back of our storage rooms, attics, garages to pull out the old plastic Christmas tree. We put it up; decorate it and that is that! But, there are still a select few, who instead of going up into their attic, they go up into their mountains to search out that perfect tree to show off in the middle of tier house.

Now, this is a subject that I am completely torn on. It took everything I had this week to convince myself to go buy a fake tree. To me, there is just something about a real, live aromatic Christmas tree. But, when it comes to convenience nothing beats a fake tree.

Take a second and take the poll at the top of the page and tell me what you think... Real or Fake?

No comments:

Post a Comment