Monday, November 21, 2011

Surprises vs. Football

What's cooler than having a bunch of awesome friends? I'll tell you what, having a bunch of friends at your birthday party! Last Saturday, my wife planned an awesome surprise birthday party for me. I had no idea what was coming. As a matter of fact, all I wanted to do that night, was go watch football.

After a wonderful meal at the Mandarin, we made our way over to her grandparents house (my weekly BYU game destination). As we pulled up, I knew something wasn't quite right. The lights were off and one of my little cousins ran outside, saw the car, and bolted back in as quickly as possible. As we walked in the crowd erupted into "Happy Birthday".Talk about a WOW moment. It was so great to see everyone and some that I was SO surprised to see! It was easily the best surprise birthday party I had ever had. It was incredible my friends would travel up to an hour and a half  just to come tell me happy birthday. I really do have some of the most awesome friends and family a guy could ask for. Not to mention an amazing wife who put the whole thing together.

So, to all my friends that came together to make the most memorable surprise birthday ever, THANKS!! Oh, and who won  the football game? Who cares.





No comments:

Post a Comment